Sunday, April 22, 2007

Unknown

Went jogging alone this morning ....

I was in such deep thots that this guy jog right pass me .. n i got a fright from him ? I dint hear any footsteps at all ..... i nearly shout out in fright ..... aiyoh ...

Jogging alone always make me think alot .. about things ..

N i think its the fear of the unknown that frighten me ?
Death doesnt frighten me ............maybe becos death is certain ..
but what the future holds is unknown ......... scary ....

Anyway .. I dont have any particular route in mind ...was just thinking maybe I should jog to tanjong rhu ? Since I have been thinking of jogging there.
Shall follow my body n mood.
Thats the joy of jogging .. and doing it alone.

Im like dehydrated today?
Stop by 7-11 at little india, hmm ... they have promotion .. 2 bottle of H20 @ 2 bucks ..
Dont buy stupid leh ...
Hold 2 bottles n run also stupid ..
Ok .. thats the bad thing abt jogging alone lor ...
Anyway .. I decide that effective I can save $0.60 n if i end up buying 2 bottles at e end of my run, it will be $1.20! ! So .. look stupid lor !

Continue up to bugis junction ...
Still feel v good ...
Went up the highway .. dunno wats the name ... it leads me to suntec city.
Ok .. I know how to bring myself to indoor stadium .. but I dont know the names of the road.

Finally, I reached the indoor stadium area.
Tanjong Rhu is so near yet so far ...........
Ugh ... thinking inside me ... if I jog all the way there, it means I still need to at least jog back to Kallang MRT to go home!

Sianz liao .. decide not to jog to Tanjong Rhu ...
I should jog back to suntec while I still feel energetic ..
Dont want to make my RnR run feel torturous till the end.

1 comment:

kops21 said...

Is it a return trip from Indoor stadium to your start point? If you end point is Kallang MRT, then you should run additional 1km from Indoor stadium to Tanjong Rhu. I have a nice view of Tanjong Rhu in close up today....:)