Thursday, April 26, 2007

Technology

Read this ....

Start to ask myself ....

When was the last time I chit-chatted, talk bo liao stuff:-

On MSN ?
Everday .... it is my venue/outlet for chit-chatting, voicing out any happiness/unhappiness, source of entertainment during working hrs, asking for help ...
updating myself with my frens' life ...

On the phone?
Cant remember! I think it was in JC ?
I can chit-chat on the phone till wee hrs in the morning ... talk till both of us fell asleep on the other end of the phone ?
Talk till my dad will start to scold .. nag at me.
Talk till the phone and my ears feel so so hot ....

With technology, I forgot how to talk on the phone ?
I can express better thru typing ... over MSN ...
U can detect someone's feeling thru MSN .............

Im guilty of all these.

The last time I wrote a letter to a fren was .... in UNI days ? We converse thru letters since she was studying overseas.
I will be very excited to receive any "snail mails".
It is always nice to receive physical letters ...personal handwritings ... nice paper .. envelops ..

Actually, I still am excited and love to receive "snail mails" !
Made my fren sent me postcards during her 6 mths travel adventure ...

I think these are the only physical mails I loved and would keep.
Other than that .... NO ...

I hate all the bills ... bank statements .... flyers .. promotions ...

2 comments:

JT said...

Ha ha, we share the same thing except I started with writing 'snail letters' much earlier than you. I think it is during secondary school days. yes, me 2 was crazy with those nice letter pads and I can write long long letter. My long hours of chatting was after secondary school days. Yes, share the same sentimental, that I can talked and talked till wee hour (2-3am) until ear hot hot and hand ache ache. Ha ha, those are the days. Memories...

kops21 said...

Sound familiar....haha....

U didnt mention those SPAM email, SPAM phone call advertising, and MSN virus! All bcos of technology!