Had to give BG run a miss today.
Neverthless, still think that I should run today ... do me good!
Confirmed, double confirmed with my dad that we will only leave house @ 7 am ... or even later since we decide that we will take a maxi-cab, there were 5 of us .... instead of bus.
My dad reaction was .. "Jog what Jog??" He think his daughter is a nut-case liao ...
Calculated that if I were to wake up @ 5 am ... I can jog my usual route (hoping its 9km), should be able to reach home by 6 am.... bathe ...I will still have time to shake leg!
In the end, set my alarm @ 445 am instead ... just in case ... dont want to really come home too late .. n delay everyone ... surely kena screamed at ! Then ... there will be no peace liao ...
By 455 am ... I was out of the house! Reminded myself that I must wear my watch ... usually I dont if i were just to jog around my place ...
Time check ... 5 am.
Constantly, check the time a few times along the way .... dont dare to jog too slow .. or rest too often!
Just stop a while to drink water ...
Super duper stress ! usually... i will just slack ...
Yeah ... 550 am .. back at start pt!
decide to go CHEERS to buy Meiji choco milk ! Missing it ...... the last few times I went there .. they are all sold out!
n Shell station doesnt carry them?
By 620 am .. I was all ready already!
Guess what ........ my 2 sis havent wake up! Pig ah ! Ugh ...
Really have alot of time to shake leg!
Went downstairs to buy newspaper ... decide to get kopi from the "Never failed to have Q" store ..
Although the uncle doesnt smile .. but I always can see that he takes alot of effort to make every cup of kopi n take pride in it ...
Enjoy my kopi, big Bao and newspaper ....
The 2 lazy bums then woke up ....
This yr .. 1 of the uncle w the cousins dint join us ...
think yday they celebrated my aunt's bd ... so today cannot come ? ...
Dont know what kind of funny logic is that?
Realise that my grandma have passed away for 5 yrs already ?
I dint need to communicate with my grandma in teochew as she know Mandarin ...
She cooked fantastic food!
When she was still around .. I would always go to her room to watch Channel 8 drama serial with her ... lie on her bed and use her bolster .. :)
Somehow, when she passed away ... I felt that I was indirectly responsible for it?
Although, nobody mentioned it ... or it was felt that way .. but not mentioned ........
I cringed when the incident was briefly mentioned ...
I feared that someone will point-blankly tell me that it was really my fault ...
Time to burn the paper money ... clothes ...
Realise that my parents have asked the helpers to carry the burn container for burning over to our side .. an empty one ...
"wah .. dint know we are so Ba1 Bai3" ....
Then saw my dad passed some $ to the guy who helped ...
"ha ... dint know my dad is into this kind of "bribery"?!"
The $ dropped while he was trying to be discreet!
Since young ... I have always failed to hold the certain portion of the paper $ and twist it SAN3 into a round fan thingy ....
Attempted it again today . .still fail .. haha
My mum mentioned something about .. some hell notes ... they will need go to the bank to change it to their own currency ? The other kind no need? They can use it directly ?
*Flabbergasted*
"errr .......... how would u know??"
Cant believe it ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Super Sumptous dinner today.
My mum cooked what u call "Da4 Pen2 Cai4" aka .. u put all the goodies inside a big pot n boil.
We have things like roast duck, yam, egg tofu, cabbage, black fungus, tomato, carrot, Yu2 Piao2, Tofu skin .....
Yummy ... they taste so wonderful ... I felt so blessed n happy after the meal .. :)
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
50 mins for 9km. haha...that the reason i have been struggling behind...
The dinner sounds absolutely delicious!! So u can cook for us liao!? :P
Post a Comment