Saturday, April 14, 2007

Post Friday 13th .......

Finally, managed to explore new routes near my place ..
altot they are so so near me ... but I have never venture around that area ..
something about comfort zone ... familiarity ?

And while walking out ...... I SLIP AND FELL ! The ground was so slippery due to the algae ...
I can see the fall coming .... but i had no control over it ........ :(
Luckily, I have a big meaty butt ... to cushion any impact ! If not, I would have hurt my tail-bone ..
So sometimes .. what we dont like have its use ... :P

Oh oh .. I finally got to try the chocolate swiss roll from Swiss Bakery .. Yummmmyyy!
I always like cakes / chocolates with "Fen3 fen3" looking chocolate sprinkle on top.
Im so glad it taste as good as it look !
Have been contemplating to try them. *Thumbs Up*

It was blazing hot in the morning.
And it rained / pour during mid-afternoon and evening time ?!

Had my fav bibibmap today ... was thinking of trying other stuff ..
but in the end stick back to what Im sure I would like .....
Another case of comfort zone ?

Discover a gem inside OG Orchard.
Dont be surprise a young ger like me will go OG (someone told me its = Old Girls?) ...:P

Another plan was spoilt due to the rain.
Oh well ... another time bah ..........

4 comments:

kops21 said...

oh mind, hurt urself. hopefully only ego that is bruised...:)

Renohtaram said...

what gem did u find in oG?

roentgen said...

I am just simply amazed that u even know what OG is!! :P

I remember they used to have a restaurant at the top floor of the old OG, which served food in the metal trays that used to be found in the army...

run to live said...

er...What's wrong with OG? in fact, i go OG also..somemore is the OG albert which target auntie who go temple....OG orchard is in fact more hip with lot of local designers' clothes...

somemore got OG chinatown....more up- market stuff there leh

wwahhaaa...din know i know OG so much