Sunday, April 01, 2007

LOTI ... n scones

Just to show my glutton side ....

Farrer Market.
There is a stall at the market itself which have freshly baked loti.
It is really soft and nice.
I especially like the egg mayo fillings ... yummmy.

Bugis Village.
It is a huge size bun which you can request them to spread kaya/butter/peanut butter.
I always like mine with kaya.

Koufu
Their kaya bun is also very nice.
Ususally request them without butter since i think butter is abit disgusting n fattening.

Scones
I like the one from the cake shop @ city hall beside the supermarket... forgot the name of the cakeshop.
The ones from four leaves are quite good also.

3 comments:

kops21 said...

U looking more like a pig...:)

Freddie said...

Isit Cedele Bakery Depot? They sell nice big scones ^_^

~cfred~

roentgen said...

Must show some pictures of the loti and scones next time... :P YUMZ!