"Good Morning"
pass me the towels
Pause
"Hmmm ..u still look for tired and sleepy this morning ........"
Pause ..
Smile...
"Is it ? "
Laff
Not that Im angry or what .... dunno wat to say ...
I got sleepy eyes mah .. what u want me to do ?
Change a new pair of eyes ?!
Ugh .... 2nd morning to the gym .. 2nd time he said this!
Ahhhhh .......if he is still on morning shift .. I need to change another branch liao ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saw an ex-colleague.
Wah .. she look so good even thou she just given birth to her 2nd kid. I think she just came back from maternity leave.
There is really no Ugly women, only lazy ones.
The matrix is something like this .....
80% beauty ==> 20% effort ==> 30% investment
20% beauty ==> 80% effort ==> 100% investment.
Hohoho .... I belong to
10% beauty ==> 10% effort ==> "Why u look so sleepy n tired"
Hmm I wonder what happen if the effort increase ..........
Hahaha .... but I think that wont happen .. beocs im a LAZY BUM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think those earning alot are always bald ? Or near balding?
Got $ but no time to go for some hair implants ? :P
But its worse ... not earning alot .. yet balding . then no $
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Was looking at the auntie at jollybean making pancake ....
I always thot making pancake is very fun ? or selling ice cream, arranging books, working @ a cafe ....working in a art n craft shop ?
How I wish I can take 1 yr time off to do all these jobs?
Regret not doing all these as hols job last time ..............
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
U should suan the gym person next time. Who dont have sleepy eyes in the early hours of the morning!
Post a Comment