Today finally some of the terms/jargons, I have a better grip and understanding of them.
Glad that I have signed up for the exams ... forced me to do some studying ... At least I add some knowledge to the small brain of mine.
Talk abt retirement age ... hw many yrs I think I will live.
Told him that I hope I die young ...
Pls let me die young with no pain.
Dont give me that kind of illness that will drag a few yrs.
Let me die immediately ....
Ha ... like I have control like that ...
Sad to say .. the life expectancy of female is approx 80 ++ yrs ?
I have always suffer from this conflicting thing of ....
Why plan so much into the future when I might not be in e best condition to enjoy ... when Im 50s .. I wont be able to run around like what Im doing now ?
but if I were to enjoy too much now .... I might have nothing when Im old ?
Why is everything abt balance ? Striking the balance ...
Doesnt someone know that it is hard to strike that balance !
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
y balance? becos no balance u fall down u know...will get OBakAR or Or Che lor
u sure u won't..... balance is to enjoy now. Queen Sera Sera...
Post a Comment