Friday, April 13, 2007

Walking in the rain

Heard this over class 95.

Something which Warren Buffet said :-

"Donation doesnt solve poverty, building businesses that help society does"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walking Dashing in the rain.
Cant remember the last time I actually walk dash in the rain, beside during a run.
It actually felt quite good .. to have the rain water splashing on my body.
Its like washing away whatever bad things .. cleansing ? Maybe .......

But I think the rest of the CBD folks think that this seow za-bor in office wear walking in the rain? And the after effect is messy wet hair walking at RP underpass ... super no image again .... lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sitting at MAC looking at the families with kids ... the students ...
the thots that ran thru my mind at the same time ..........
I detect signs of growing old ......... oh man ..........

Changes in how i view certain things ... my opinon on things over the years ...

2 comments:

kops21 said...

who is that messy hair ger?

Daniel_ said...

Dun worry, it is just a passing phase of life.
Your Prince Charming will ride past very soon.