Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pre-Good Friday

Privilege to be boss ........
only later in the afternoon then I realise my boss will be out of office ?!
Not for meetings ! But .... my GM invited her to go play golf ........... kns


Arranged to meet a fren @ sentosa since she would be there for some meetings
Received her sms when I reached vivocity ... decide that we meet @ vivo instead since they felt that there is nothing much to eat (reasonable price food) @ sentosa.

We went to white dog cafe with the recommendations from one of their frens.
Wanted to order carrot and sweet potato soup ... never tried this combi before ...
but they run out of carrot ?!
We shared a pizza since the 2 of them have been feasting during their meeting today.
Also ordered their warm chocolate cake since we thought it looked good on display?

The pizza was alright ...
The warm chocolate cake wasnt that warm? I was expecting hot chocolate to ooze out .. but no lor ..

Bump into our JC band mates too.
Her fren was debating whether our guy fren was gay? Well .. I can only say its a waste ... he is good looking ... haizz

Walk around Vivo ... for the vast amt of food in my fren's stomach to digest.
She sent me home after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Went home .... sort out my letters ... bills ... bank statements .. whatever nots ...
I can only conclude my management .. filing skills sucks big time! Ugh !
Utterly disgusted with myself.

No comments: