Sunday, April 29, 2007

Spirit of Marathon

http://www.marathonmovie.com/home.html

Just watched the clips.

This lady mentioned .. " After you have finish the marathon, there is nothing in life that you cant try and do after that "

This reminds me of my own thoughts when I did my 1st marathon 10km (opps .. 10km only) in 2004. I told myself if I can finish marathon 10km, I will be able to do XX thing.

Another thing that was brought up
" When you cross the finished line, no matter how fast, no matter how slow, it will change your life forever"

Hmm .. is it really true ?
I never ran a marathon before ... no idea ...
think i will know it on 2nd Dec 2007

1 comment:

Daniel_ said...

Haha, I believe it is true.
I never believe that I can finish 10km.
When I did the 10km in SCSM2006, I told myself I will run the marathon within the next 5 years.
I guess completing the marathon will definitely change my life forever