Changed ....
What welcome me when I reached the ground floor ....Drizzling!
WTF !
I hate it when I changed yet cannot run .........UGH .. waste my effort.
I also dunno why .. .but my heart just sunk ..... sianzness ... frustration just hit me.
Start to BCC ....
Dunno why mood suddenly swing ? Nope .. Im not PMSing ...
Neverthless, still make my way to Tanjong Pagar to meet the rest.
Reached ...
LAGI more sad ! Now its DOWNPOUR!
Any hope of running just diminished .................
While standing at the MRT station, I saw a group of school gers wearing this so so familiar shirt and skirt .......
Oh my! Its my sec skool's band uniform!
Hmm ... is it the SYF season now ... i got this feeling they came from Singapore Conference Hall.
Brought back memories ... can still remember the yr when we took part n SYF.
We were the sec 4 batch ... the most senior batch. Alot of stress was felt ......my school all along have been getting gold awards for SYF, so die die also cannot break the tradition!
Remember crying before our turn to perform, release stress ... breaking down ...
Crying after .. because we have cliched a gold!
Still remember that we went to Tea garden MacDonald to celebrate!
Oh my ...... its like xx yrs ago thing.
The rest went for dinner
Decide to go home ... becos Im too BCC ... dont feel like talking
My mood was lifted up when I saw the cute Meiji boxes with candy, chocos ... :)
They are really cute .... :)
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was equally dissapointed. Next time ba.
Post a Comment