It has been raining early morning ............... :(
Spolit any running plans ............
Saturday .. it pours at 4 ++ am ... .luckily I was still around my neighbourhood, or else will be really be stuck ... cold ... grouchy ...
Sunday ... plan to wake up around 530 am ...
Guess i was really tired .... I dint hear the alarm!
Woke up only at 630 !
Quickly wash up ..........while brushing my teeth, I can hear the vehicles passing by my place with alot of water splashing sound ....
Instinct tell me something is not right .........
went to the balcony to check ........ UGH ... RAINING ah !
Im fated to be fat ..................
================================================
I decide to believe Im NOT MEANT TO BE FAT.
Lol
I went jogging in the evening ... been v v long time since I jog at a evening time around my area.
Start at 530 pm.
the sun was setting. While walking out, I kept asking myself ...will i regret ah ...like v hot ...
might as well stay at home eat dinner. My mother was already like 3/4 finished preparing our dinner.
Luckily, the route I chose was shady most of the time.
The intention was 1 round around Hillview ... bt batok area ... loop back home.
While reaching the end of the loop, can head home, I decide I have enough FATS to translate to more energy to run another round.
I realise there are actually alot of people running, strolling, kids on bicycle, blading .. at this time.
3/4 into the 2nd round .... I start to ask myself ... "Hmmm ..... can still go 1 more round?"
Seems like still can ....
But also very scared halfway into the 3rd loop, I will regret ... curse and swear.
And today I never bring Ezy-Link card w me .... means I cant zap my way home!
So die die .... is run home .. or walk home ...
Or maybe can charm someone to give me a lift home .. hahaha ... which is impossible!
Managed to finish the 3rd loop ..
Ok . .I have used up all the potential energy liao !
Think total distance covered is 15Km ?
Time to go home for my yummy Hor fun!
Finished all the food left for me ....
And err ....... 20 mins after finishing ... I think .. I heard my stomach growling?
PIG LOR !
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The rain really spoils any running plan.
Wah, tat mean I am fated not to lose any more weight? boo-hoo....
there is no bad weather, only weak minds....crazy gal....:p
Post a Comment