Sunday, April 01, 2007

13th

Was not allowed to jog .... so got to sleep more than what Im used to ... 8 hrs of beauty sleep.

First time been to the other floors of national library ..
Realise it is quite nice ... especially the upper level ... nice scenary ... n there is a outdoor courtyard ..
extremely quiet place to study ! I can even hear a pin drop!
Nice sofas to sleep too .........

The amount of swiss roll I have today ... is disgusting ... is my lunch + dinner ..
I can imagine my stomach / intestine protesting ! "What ... Swiss roll coming down again ?"
The new MacDonald's cappuccino arent that nice ... the cup is nice .. not the content ...
give me kopitiam kopi !

I did something like taking others' newspaper n seating on steps to read today .. bo bian ... it was out of no choice .... :P

Realise KAP is really a nice place .. such nice comfy seats .. where I can just sit there and sleep ........
And I realise Hot Choco Sundae arent that sinful after all ? 340 cal ...
as compare to
Milkshake - 390 Cal
Oreo ice-cream - 570 Cal.
Ha ha ... Can consider having it another time ..

Art n Farty nite today .. going ACJC concert .. they are playing phantom of the opera !

1 comment:

kops21 said...

Not allow to jog! dot.dot.dot.