She even called the secretary this morning ... "The week coming to an end soon"
Ya ya .. we know ... no more long lunch + tea break in office .. .
Woke up at my usual time to go swimming.
Felt that it is an especially windy morning .. hmm .... I sort of can "smell" the rain coming ...
Changed ........ packing breakfast .... n it rained !
Win liao lor .... UGH ...
Dunno wat to do .. shd i go gym instead ? shd i just changed out .. eat breakfast n read my newspaper ?
Ahhhhh .. I hate it when there is a last min change of plan !
Decide to adopt the "wait n see" attitude.
Chit-chat w my mum for a while .... read newspaper ..
YIPPPEEE ... the rain stopped at 630 am. hee hee .. luckily never nuah n eat breakfast !
So I still managed to swim like 20 laps ... n nuah a while at the pool ... listening to the sound of water ... felt so therapeutic. Wish I can nuah longer.
Went to spin class in the evening ..
Hmm . .was in the changing room ......n i saw this ..
Oh man .. I dont know which is which ! I scrutinise
At this pt I ask myself ... can I tell the counter staff that there is a guy at the ger's changing rm ?! But
Finally, I ask the instructor of the name of the songs that she used for her last 2 tracks ...
hee ...
I like the music .. very therapeutic.
Die .. some office P&C was leaked out yesterday ... haizz ....
Ok .. tmr is last day of freedom !
Wonder where is our long lunch tmr ! :P
So what did we have for the past few days ?
Tuesday --> Maxwell mkt (missed this one)
Wednesday --> Tiong Bahru Mkt + tea break (Tiong bahru bao, egg tarts, curry puff)
Thursday --> Nasi Padang at Boat Quay
Friday --- > hmmmmm
2 comments:
must take picture of the He/She...:)
So GOOD life.....can have loooooooong lunch....
Post a Comment