Thursday, April 12, 2007

Beauty n the Beast

Rarely go pool on thursday.
But decide to hit the pool as I will go for spin after work .....

Hmmm ... n I spotted someone in the pool too !
His first visit for morning swim .... hair indeed look abit messy n standing up ... :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm .. I saw WALLS have - egg tart ice cream.
Hmm .. I LOVE egg tarts .......... I whether if this is good ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spin spin spin ...
seldom join thur's class .. decide to go today since I miss Monday's class.

Quite satisfy today ..
dunno if i put in 101% ... but i see drops of perspirations on the floor .. feel v satisfied with myself ... lol .. IM NUTS !
Maybe becos the room is warm ............ rather than I had a good workout.

Comtemplating whether to hit the gym tmr ......... thinking of gg Vivo .. since boss not at home = late for work!
since i can access all gym .. why am I always visiting the same old one ? Something is not right !

Yeah .. its party time next week ! BNAH!!!
We are going to plan 1 wk of program ... :P

Now is 2358 .... 2 more mins is friday the 13th !

2 comments:

Daniel_ said...

I guess Tigger. :)

kops21 said...

apart from the puddle of water on the floor, ur legs need to feel jelly...or else no 100%....:)