I woke up in the middle of the night @ 2 am ... maybe the weather was too hot already ..
And then in a drowsy goggy state .... I went to take 2 pcs of biscuits to eat ?
I think Im
And I dint managed to wake up at 530 am this morning ....... the alarm sound .. but had no impact on me at all.
I woke up becos I smelled the aroma from my mama's curry .. thats already 6 am.
See ... sign of Glutton!
If I rush abit, I can actually make it to the gym ... or run around my neighbourhood.
Oh well, I want to enjoy the curry for breakfast ..........how can I miss a good breakfast ?
Gym or Run can always wait ! :P
Took bus 75 tis morning to work ... and the bus aircon broke down ? NO aircon !
Reached office .................. the air felt so stale ...... I think the aircon was also spolit over the weeekend ?
1 comment:
u win, can use food as alarm clock!
Post a Comment