Is it always greener ? No idea . till u try it ..
thats why life is always a gamble.
No matter how much I complain abt my 1st co. Im still v grateful for it.
Complain abt the super long insane hrs.
Left office when the sky is dark
See my colleagues more than anyone else
1 day of every mth, we would work till past midnight
Pop champagne and count down to new yr eve in office ?!
Get to eat KFC, pizza hut pretty often ... often enough to make me hate it
Inspite of all this, I must say that i learnt alot during the times I was there.
Alot of invaluable things .... alot of simple stuff which people might not know even after working for 10 yrs.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i dont even have time for meals. lucky u....time to change job....:)
Post a Comment