Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday

Decide to pop down to farrer rd mkt for breakfast today.
Think only the egg mayo bread is nice ... or at least I like it.
Bought some for ++ yrs to try too.

Went to walk around .. nvr walk around that area before ... n i realise Coronation rd/drive is damned bloody long ...........

With the invitation of ++ yrs, had a chance to visit RQ FF n attended their spin class today.
Class size is very similar to PF spin @ caltex or vivo.
Today is a 75 mins class.
The class barely start for 10 mins ...... i can feel my legs aching liao ........win already lor.
No energy.
Super Slack ! Dunno if i burn anything a not !
From the corner of my eye, I can see that ++ yrs is really hard spining away! Still tell me she slack one ?

Somehow, I prefer PF selections of music.
But I really really appreciate that FF spin instructor spin together with the class ! Not like PF one ................. <_<>
RQ FF
really have nice view.
And I dint know there is still a relatively big plot of land behind RQ.
The up n coming condo @ CBD area is really built so so close to RQ. U can have a full view of what they are doing?
I wonder why people want to stay @ CBD area ? Imagine ur office is just @ RQ ?!

++ yrs went for her other appt while I nuah somemore @ FF.
Wanted to try their this wave machine(?) ... but dont know how to use?
Im just intimitated by these machines at times ........... feel stupid when I dunno hw to operate them !
My task today was also to fish out any hunks for ++ yrs ..
But I must say ... there were NONE ?!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Met up with the rest for dinner @ Sin Ming Plaza - Hooked on heads. A place which served local zhi char food, some thai food. They are apparently famous for their mee siam. Tried it .. would say that it taste different from the normal mee siam we have.
Think they are also famous for their fish head curry. Most of the other tables ordered that. But we dint .......... dont know why LC dint recommend that leh!

We pop over to Sin Ming centre to eat ice-cream.
They dont have much varieties.
Ordered green tea w red bean & chocolate w biscuits ice-cream to share w ++ yrs since she is lazy to order ...

Went home shortly after that.
Am surprise that YOUNG PEOPLE nowadays go home so early ?? Think thats becos they are having exams bah.

ok ... there goes my good friday!
Public hols GONE liao!
*BOO HOO*

2 comments:

roentgen said...

Haha... I was also very amazed that the young people all went home so early! :P No wonder you had so much time to make a long blog entry...

kops21 said...

i saw this HK hardrock Tee that states "If the music is too loud, you are too old"....:)