Some crazy folks have come up with the idea of doing a night run @ MR.Crazy ger like me decide to tag along.
We started around 8.
Was really dark when we entered into the trails. It was not too scary for me since I wasnt the one leading .. nor the one behind. :P
So still feel quite safe.
We spotted a few fireflies along the way. Oooohhh ... its mine first time seeing them!
Think it would be nice if you can spot like alot alot alot of them !
I just run/walk along with the rest. I got no idea where were I. MR is like 2nd home to KOPS!
I felt it was quite scary if we were all just going to walk/run without talking or anything .. so quiet.
So crazy me start asking them to sing .. .hahaha
apparently, this group of people dont sing except James!
James provided us with entertainment by singing! ... But err .. sorry . most of the songs I never heard before .. altot some does sound familiar to me.
But it was still very fun!
We also stop by the ranger station for toilet break.
Was really surprise to see a security guard there?! He say there is a lot of computer inside, so must guard? Hmm ... I wonder which company's computer is located there? N why there?!
After talking to him for a while, ..... this thot came to me ...
"Hmm .. .what if he is not a 'being' at all ?! "
Wanted to say it out ... but decide not .. since we still have 7.5Km more to go from there!
We walk up Jetulong Tower ... the view at night is so different ... it would be nice if the moonlight wasnt so bright and a clear sky cover with stars ..yes .. im just dreaming ....
Ok .. next time we shall camp n have a picnic there! Whos game?
We took quite a # of photos along the way.
At this pt, I was jogging alone ... Kops was way in front, I decide not to chase him and run at my own pace ... the back pack was also not in sight. So quiet now .... abit scary actually.
The suddenly sense footsteps behind ... and heard "hello"
I thought it was James who have caught up .... it took me like 10 secs before I realise it was KOPS!
Wa lau ! Trying to scare a hell out of me! basket!
All in all .. I have alot of fun!
Thx everyone for the company .. fun ... singing ... suanings!
next time again!
2 comments:
i just give a very soft "hello"...hor...if really intend to scare you...you think i so gentle meh?
Anyway, i would love to revisit the tower again in the evening. I will supply "water"....keke...
Wow, this was a really cool idea! And brave of you to join in :) Presumably, all used flashlights to illuminate the path?
Post a Comment