Since Wednesday, I have been very busy with Budgeting.
Although I was with the company during this time last yr, but I managed to escape a portion of it because my boss have approved my leave not knowing the dates of the budget exercise, and yours truely here have already booked a trip to Hanoi.
So this is my 1st budget exercise.
Need to obtain nos from some other depts.
Things like Salary & Benefits from HR .. Headcounts approval from HR.
Send email to HR is of no use! I know that .. have experienced that before.
Since time is running out, I decide to send myself up to find them!
Thinking that I have to get the $ from HR since they are controlling all this cost.
Then realise since this is a temp HC, I will just budget in the amt taking into acct inflation.
30 mins later ....
This accountant call me ... say the HOD of HR call her to complain ....why I go and bother her Mgr ???
I was like .. WTF !
I only went to clarify and confirm ...
So efficient in complaining !
I dont see you all so efficient in your work?!?!
Why dont u all read your emails and act on them instead of sitting on them !!!
WTF!
I can feel my blood vessel on the verge of bursting!
And I feel that the HOD is really BO LEOW ...
Your staff tell you something .. n you immediately call another dept to complain??
Ugh ... even if I have check with the wrong dept .. I shouldnt "BOTHER YOUR SUPER DUPER BUSY STAFF".
Must you go complain?
Im just trying to do my work here.
Not as if I continue to bother you even thou you say you are not in charge? Or I was unreasonable??
*Save me*
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes doing the right thing is not always right.
Post a Comment