Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sun n Circles

Legs n Paddle.

Today is really a run under a BLAZING hot sun!
Dont know what I got myself into ..........

Started the run @ 245 pm.

Was the same wave as Evelyn & Roonz.
When the gun sound, the young students just chiong .... Wa! Cant wait to run?
The 3 of us just at a very relax mode. We are getting old ? :P

Started off feeling ok ... not as bad as I imaged to be.
Still managed to over-take some "chiongster" at the beginning.

After that, started to feel uncomfortable, odd .... stomach dont feel good ... got this "Puke" feeling.
Cant recall the last time I run under such a hot weather?

Thinking whether to stop and walk instead.
But knowing that If I were to stop ... thats it! I will just walk ...
Haizz .. better not, run also must finish .. walk also must finish.
I better just pressed on ...

So glad, when i reach the last bridge, n back to the starting pt.

Yeah .. I finally reach the transition area!!
Quite happy with my run actually, think I did quite ok despite the blazing sun?

Took water, rested for a while.
Change into my shoes (someone was totally disgusted by my shoes) ...
Yeah . me trying to create a fashion statement here ... who knows right ? :P

I personally feel that the area where we are supposed to go down to our canoe, is really not a good place at all!
Must cross the barriers, walk down a steep rock slope? Safety issue compromise!

Took sometime to settle down on the canoe.

Start to paddle.
Yeah .. I super CMI ...
Im going in circles again ..... straight this word have disappear from my dictionary liao.

Sigh ... finally finish the 1st lap.
1 more to go ..............
Luckily, its just 1 more lap .....................

at the 2nd lap, Kops n Roonz even overtook us .......... sigh sigh .........
This shows how "good" I am at going in circles ...
Value for $ liao lor ... take so long with the paddling.

Finally, 2nd lap is done!

Im so glad I can now start slacking!
Feeling Super dazed ..........

Tiwazz continued with his run to complete our mixed team challenge.

No comments: