ha .. no rain this morning !
Dint quite believe it ........ was worried that it might rain halfway during my journey ...
especially check the sky 3 times, make sure that sky is not red, no dark clouds
finally decide that I will swim instead of gym.
Glad that it only rained like early morning when I was already in office.
Think i caught a cold this morning.
Nose "gave way" once I reached office!
Sniffing thru out the meeting.
Pop down 1 medicine ..... no effect ...
Decide to take another kind ........ actually Im also not sure what Im taking?
Lol ... I only know there are for cold.
Never like the idea of taking medicine ... I always believe in natural healing.
But .... think my colleague always nag at me ... to take medicine ... so bo bian lor ... I dont want to be a nuisance to her for sniffing away.
This time ... really felt the effect. The flu really stop. but my head start to spin ............giddy ... daze .............
Luckily, the medicine wears off my late afternoon.
=====================================================
Today is feasting @ Jaggis.
We both love Indian food ...
See SDP in person for the first time.
After that we went to WAla Wala ..
Drank Hoegarden ....
Was trying to recall the last time I drank ?!
We dint even know they have 1-for-1 promotion.
We cant even finish the 1st jug ............. when i saw the 2nd jug ........ we can da pao home liao ..
She said .. "Ur Sg runners frens are too healthy .. n GUAI liao lar "
Lol
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Chop and Signed, Tigger(represent Sgrunners), confirm very FAT and unhealthy....:)
yar true.....Tigger is Fit And Trim and unhealthy in terms of torturing his body everyday
Hmm .. u 2 fight .. Y come my blog n fight ???
Post a Comment