Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Selective

I selective choose to remember what I want to remember ...........
maybe its becos brain too small ... can only remember so much ...
memory full ..... need to dump other stuff liao ... to stuff more things in .............
I still running on a 80GB ... other pp have upgrade to 160GB liao ..........

Maybe can buy external harddisk n plug in ?
Or .... a flashdrive will be good enough ........

Or Im just too attitude .. stubborn .. insist on remembering things I want ...
dont want . .are all block my firewall ... filter out ....

yeah .. brain talking rubbish ...
r
u
b
b
i
s
h

==================================================
I got the "I feel strung feeeling"
I better go sleep ............................... before ................... i regret my actions ................

3 comments:

kops21 said...

The road is not straight forward. Out of 10 things we want to do in life, the chances getting everything we yearn are difficult. Learn to live with imperfection. I'm still learning to cope, at times, pay with a painful price.

Daniel_ said...

No point remembering any unhappiness hor?

I injured myself so badly 2 years ago. Cannot recall any of it now.

But if you ask me about my NSF 15 years ago, I can remember it just like yesterday.

run to live said...

ur space very big leh...i still running a 20G