Tuesday, May 29, 2007

BCC ... Water ... Panting

Left office on Monday nite with a Super BCC face.
Intention was to go for spin class, altot prior to it, i was still undecided whether to go a not ..

at 530 ... Bubbly, energetic HOD sent me this pc of work which she said that she will work out the details to support the high level nos that she have agreed.
Look thru it, realise ... there are not much changes .... then i realise ... she is facing problems with it ! Ok .. now its my problem liao lor ...
Haiz ... u only sent me at 530 (time which officially i can knock off) and expect miracles to happen?!

=======================================================
Went for morning swim.

This uncle decide to run 3 steps and followed by jumping into the water?!
I was abt to reach the edge at that time.

Managed to stop in time.
Stared at him for a good 1 min!
What is he trying to do ?!?!
Has it ever occurred to him it is dangerous ?!
So old already .. still cannot think ?!
If he want to die .. so be it ! why endanger other people's lives!
Ugh

Start to correct my strokes this morning.
Somehow i feel that I got the hang of it .... hopefully it is the right way now ..
not correcting to something wrong ! :P

======================================================
Today's menu for CBD run is running up MF.

This will be my 1st time running up MF.

Started off feeling quite ok .. normal.
Ran up the 1st segment of MF ... still ok ...
When we turn right ... heard cfred mentioned that what will follow is a long steep stretch of road.

Start running up .... after 5 mins ... I gave up.
Stop and walk ....
Panting like crazy .........
Can die can die

Walk till the slightly flatter roads before I start running again.

Luckily, it was downhill all e way from Jewel box onwards.

Reach Morse Road, turn left .. heading towards HBF.

Feeling tired already ....
And the guys are running so fast ........

Alot of times I wanted to stop ... or slow down abit ..
but then I know if I were to do that, 1 of them might stop and just wait for me ...

Aiyoh .. then so paiseh ...

Bo bian .. just have to press on.

But Im quite suay 2nite!
1st of all, the stretch of road have a few traffic lights only ....
And once I reach the traffice lights, its either green ... or just turn green!
No chance for me to take a break at all !

Really can die ............

After that .. I feel that I can eat a cow!

1 comment:

kops21 said...

u just lack of hill conditions. Next time join me for hilly training, you won't be so afraid of those small humps..:)

I dont think u dare to take up the challenge...haha.....