Friday, May 18, 2007

Doubtful

Heard some good things regarding me in my boss's opinon ... but it was thru her secretary mouth .....

After hearing it ... I should be happy.

But hmm .. I dont know why .... I was actually affected ?

I have my doubts ...
I doubt abt my capabilities ...
I dont think Im that good ..... not that Im lousy also ..

Just that I feel . if you put me out to compare with the rest ... I wont stand out .. I will just blend in nicely also ..
I felt the same in my previous job also ... that I needed to do the "acid test".

I think I just have been very lucky so far .....
Bosses dun dislike me ....

Ok ... shd really stop being BCC to them already !

1 comment:

kops21 said...

You should be more confidence of yourself. We mature with age, same as the skin thickness...:)