Thursday, May 24, 2007

Busy Busy ..

Ok . .today is the submission deadline.

Need to finalise everything today.

However, there are still some open items, pending people's advise.
Need my boss to review again.

Was feeling really stress and tense.
I can feel it ...
Bladder full also tehan before really cannot tehan then go toilet. ... lol
Luckily Im not busy everyday like this!
Or else .. can die

Think my colleagues can all see that Im stress ... Look stress .. face BCC (or should i say today is MORE .. OBVIOUSLY BCC)


My face tells this
"talk to me only u have impt stuff ... "

"Dont bother me with your bo leow qn"

"I got no time to entertain anyone"

And this colleague (the usual one who will come and seek for help) .. ask me to teach her some excel formulas
Think she asked me to teach her instead of asking me to do it for her ... becos she can see my face is darker than usual.
But sorry lor ... today got no time to entertain ur request at all ... and that formula I teach u before ....

My colleague sitting nearest to me was so cute ..
I think she scare I will erupt like a volcano ...
Bought me chrysanthum tea after her lunch ...
Say I need it to "cool" me down.

ke ke ke

No comments: