Sunday, June 03, 2007

No exercise weekend

Due to some vain reasons, I did NO exercise this weekend! :P

Since I think I still can have the reasons/ opportunity to be vain, I should ....

No exercise = sleeping more, somehow it resulted in me eating more too !

Managed to catch quite abit of Travel & Living on saturday morning. So lucky to be able to be the host of travel shows! Watching the show make me wonder when and where will I exactly be going this year .......
Sparks off the travel bug in me once again.

Managed to pig out on premium chocolate-related stuff this weekend. Had Chocolate drinks, chocolate cakes, chocolate tarts. I think I would have prefer the drinks to be cold then hot, it was really rich, 1 cup was really just nice or abit too much for me.
I like the chocolate tart ... think Im really not a chocolate cake person ? as compared to a brownie, anytime I will prefer a brownie to a chocolate cake. Maybe, like what my fren said .. I just dont like chocolate cakes texture.

After the sinful food, we decide to walk around the area since Im seldom there beside running past the area.
And I dint know there is such a place call merchant square? But .. the place is really like a dead town....

=======================================================
Sunday was another round of sinful food.

Met a good fren today.
The plan was to eat .. talk .. nuah .. shop ... bascially doing nothing in particular!

Went to Jade Express @ Wisma. It was pretty dead at around lunchtime ........
Hmmm .. did the closure of the linkway affect their biz that much ? or becos of the PC fair at suntec ?

Ordered Peanut butter bread with condensed milk. I was feeling disgusted with myself when I realise that the bread was spread with peanut butter and then fried ? *Faint*
This is so so so so very sinful!
But I still finished it lor!

I was tired after walking for less than 3 hrs!
Jiat lat! Signs of aging!
We call it a day at 6 pm.
Somehow, the form was not there for both of us!
Even doing nothing .......... U need the form!

No comments: