Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Merry Go Round

The plan was to jog in the morning before heading to ECP for canoe.

Dunno why I wake up earlier than I should ! Ugh ...

Was all ready to put my right leg out of the house, it POURRRREEEEDDD!

Whats the backup plan?! No idea ..........

Ended up having breakfast in town before heading down to ECP.

The sea is less choppy than the last time I was there although it was high tide by the time we started.

Im really going in circles today ......... MERRY GO Round eh ..........
Someone commented ... "1 side bigger than the other one ... thats y lor" thx leh .. -___-"

Was also forced to do capsize drill !
Butt too big! Cannot climb up the canoe!

Its actually very nice to wear the life jacket and lie back.
Just relax and enjoy the sea.
Wont say the same if it was without the life jacket!

Think the last time i dip in sea water was when I went wake-boarding in 2005.

Was really famished by the time we went town for lunch.

Saw Hokkiado ice-cream, the black seasme & red bean w green tea look interesting. But not much cravings yesterday ... next time!

===================================================
I also saw a bag which look quite nice ..........but seems abit small.
Yes .............. after so long ... Im still looking for MY bag

I can never find what I want when I look too hard for it .....

"SYT ... you are not looking for a bag ... you are not looking for a bag .. You dont need a bag .. you have so many bags already ... you are not looking for a bag.... "


lol
Someone mentioned that SYT can be "Sweet Young Things"
Sorry to make u PUKE .... LOL

No comments: