Yeah ... raining in the early morning again! Whats new!
1 hr later I will need to wake up if I still want to go gym ...
Should I or Should I not ?
Decide not to abandon my plan because of the rain..... I think it will still be raining when I need to leave for work ? So either way, I need to be in the rain! So might as well go gym ...
And I suddenly rem .. actually Im sheltered all the way to the bus-stop if I choose to walk to the further bus stop!
If I dont go gym ... I might curse and swear at myself later!
===============================================
Saw the same few familiar faces @ the gym.
As usual ... no eye candy to wake me up.
Decide to do the threadmill today, think around 2 weeks I never touch it.
I dislike threadmills, I have yet to run on it for > 20 mins.
I think it is super boring to run on the threadmill.
I always have this fear that I will fell from behind, so you will see me running as front as possible.
I count down every secs while Im on it.
I cannot understand how others can jog > 20 mins? Do things like LSD on a threadmill?
To make it less painful n boring.
I usually do hills and only for 10 mins. At least there is some variations in inclinations .. speed, chance for me to pant, perspire more so that I can feel that I burn more!
Maybe next time I should set a
While holding on to the weights (light), thinking of the things I need to clear .....
my mood sky-dive immediately, FREEEE-FALLLLLLL
Sian .......
Immediately stop what I was doing, went to bath!
==================================================
Dao You is back for hols.
She is having cravings for Indian food ....
Dao You ... .when are you bringing me to my next hols ah ?
Will it rain tmr ?!
1 comment:
with your luck, sure to rain!
around 4am that is...:)
Post a Comment