Monday, May 21, 2007

Spin

Finally managed to go for Spin class today!
Cant recall the last time I went for it ?

Reach PF ....
Then I saw this familiar face ....
Shit la ... its the same guy who say .."Why u look so sleepy?"
Ugh ... how come even going PF in the evening he is there?!?!

Quickly pass my card to another staff at the counter .. n avoid looking at his direction.

Really been very long since i attended this Spin class.
Can feel my back screaming ... "Pain! Pain! Pain!"
Think my back is really weak ...
Its really shiok to attend Spin class.

About to leave PF ....
*Faint*
I saw that guy again!
Ahhhh .... and this time round .. have eye connection liao .. I cannot pretend I never see him.

"Why u STILL look so sleepy??"

...............

1 comment:

KickJazz said...

Y u will get back pain when u spin ?