Sunday, May 20, 2007

Singapore Duthalon

Nope . .I dint take part in this.

Jog down together with Tiwazz to kp the event.

Decide to explore Jervois area today.
Jog down to BG via our usual route, cross the road, turn into China embassy and we will reach Jervois road.

Although I studied there for 2 yrs. I have never explored Jervois road before.
The only thing I knew, it is a rich man's estate.

From Jervois, we head to river valley road.
We were quite near GWC.
Was thinking of jogging by robertson quay to bring us to Raffles city.
We have to make a detour there as I have made a request to go there ........
I wanted to sit the swing there!

Quite sometimes back, I was thinking of reviving the memory of sitting on a swing (it is that kind where the seats faced each other). I dont remember seeing this kind of Swing nowadays.
I spotted it at Raffles City when I did my own LSD, was very excited upon seeing it! But that day, there were a couple sitting there already.
The swing was there due to the arts festival now.

Very happy to be able to do it again.
I feel so BIG SIZE sitting on the swing, I dont remember the swing being so small!

We stopped our run here.
Think I only did at most 13 km or even lesser.

========================================================
Looking at the cyclists on their bike, I can really sense the freedom in riding a bike?
*Envy Envy*

If I dint sign up with PF, think the possibility of me getting a bike is very very high.
I enjoy the carefree feeling of on a bike.

But well, if I were to get a bike now .... where got time?!
Cannot cannot .....
Must control ...

Need time to work .. to go gym .. to swim .. to run .. to go out .. to meet up with friends ... to date myself .. to nuah at home ........

No comments: