Friday, May 04, 2007

No title

Super long meeting today .....

This person asked me if Im used to the culture here already ...

Hmmm ........I should say .. I KNOW the culture .. Not used to it ! But just have to live with it .. n still think it sucks!

Things like ....
Read your email ... but dont reply u? Im only requesting a simple reply of whether are you free to attend the meeting ... is it so difficult ?

Mgt level .. dont project a professional image at all.
Talk among urself during meetings ...................... even if you are not interested ... show some respect pls!

Haiz . .I can only bitch mourn n whine.

=================================================
Asked my boss for some answers / advise for the project Im handling ...

The reply I got was ... "I got no idea too .. " And off she left the office ...

Ok lor ...... super sianz by half liao .........
You dont know ............ I also dunno who know ..... so all dont know

Decide not to work late ..... left office.

Mood abit sianz .. went to shop abit before study.

Pass by this shop ...
Wah . .they have all the cute stuff!

Always attracted by them ... but buy also super no purpose.

In the end cannot resist, bought 2 for my little sis ..and 1 for myself.

=========================================================

Maybe Im jus thinking too much into things.
Maybe things are just as simple as it is.
No idea.
Maybe shouldnt think at all.

3 comments:

kops21 said...

If i went into a shop, see alot of interesting stuff. Non is relevant for own usage. I always find it easier if the purchase is for someone else(especially so if it is someone that is close)...:)

KickJazz said...

did i see wrongly ?? u bought something for ur little sis!??!

Charlotte said...

Hmm ... i always find it hard to buy things for someone when u really wan to give e person something ?
Becos I always hope that e present will be something the person will like? N not for e sake of buying.
So I will think v hard . .search high n low ..then i get v frustrated .. then I will tell myself NOT TO BUY Anything! :P

And hor .. Whats wrong w buying things for my sis .. kekeke