Friday, May 18, 2007

May

Finally, the papers are over.

Went for the exams feeling like back in school again.
Had to use a pencil to shade the circles on the MCQ answer sheet.
Doesnt it bring back memories?
Things like ...."pls use 2B pencil" .... "Shade the circle fully and dark enough so that the PC which is doing hte marketing can detect"

After the papers, I feel such a sense of relief .. just like in back in school finish the term papers.
Thinking about what are the things i can start doing .. without thinking I should be studying instead. ..:)

Results will be out in Mid-June.
Dont know is it a pass or ?
Whatever it is, I did gain knowledge

===============================================
Busy week at work.
Its BUDGET TIME again!

Ugh ... n the stupid regional folks gave such short notice ???
A mere 1 wk ! They think we are immortals ?

Whatever it is ... complain also must do !

Oh man .. I miss spinning!
Must aim to go for more spin classes.

Look at myself in the gym ... the feeling is FSFF!

No comments: