Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Threadmill = Life?

Yes .. today I finally used my fren's method to counter-strike!

"Why u look so sleepy?"

"Im born with sleepy look ..how ? what can I do?" *give him a dirty look*

kekeke ....

Hope this works ............

===============================================
Been a long time since I did a 10 mins run on a threadmill ...
yes ... 10 mins is just a comfortable time for me ... anything more than that is boring

Chose the "interval" options.

After around 6 mins ... reach the most xiong part ... which is at an inclined of 7 .. and speed of 10.4.
Just 1 min into it, I was panting like crazy liao ...
I can feel myself slipping backwards, think if i just switch-off .. I will fall back .. and you will hear a loud thump on the floor.

I can hear my brain saying .. "Press the stop button! Press the stop button"

I decide to just push on, so it lasted for another 1.5 mins.

I suddenly feel that life can be just like running on a threadmill ..........
If you are faced with problems in your life, you can take the easy way out ...avoid the problem, hope that it will just disappear by itself, which is just like pressing the STOP button.
The other way is to face it, solve the problem and you will be stronger after that.
Just like finished running the whole 10 mins, build up your stamina and you will be stronger after that.

ok .. think Im too bo liao ... always think too much into things ..............

1 comment:

kops21 said...

try hilly for 40mins....u will not have the opportunity to think too much....

i have seem a few folks fell from the threadmill...do becareful...:)