Monday, December 11, 2006

Weddings

Yeah ..something which I dont enjoy attending, unless its for my very very good fren.

Had to literally drag myself out of the house today just to attend the wedding which was at a restaurant at clarke quay.

Took out my LBD. Not much thinking process was needed as I dont have much dresses to wear to wedding dinner. :P So this was easy.
Was contemplating whether to use a hair dryer to blow my hair and whether to put on makeup.
Ugh ! Time like this ... again I wish I was a guy ! haha .. Im so lazy !
Think if there is a next life, I shd be a guy instead !

I can count the no. of times that I use a hair dryer in a year .......
And number of times that I put on makeup ?

When I saw the menu of the dinner, my jaws nearly dropped.
I see things like lobster for the "cold plate" and the place look really high-class lor. Then my fren mentioned that she remember the bride telling her a table cost around $1200 ? !
Die lor .. the ang pow we gave, think not enough to cover cost ?! So Paiseh ah!

It was quite fun after all. Catching up w my ex-colleagues. Finding out how each of us are doing in our present company. Talking abt the fun, pain, anger we went through together. Really had alot of fun working with them as a team inspite of the super long hrs we had to go thru, unreasonable deadlines, working on new yr eve! Those days were really the best of my working life! I miss working with them! :(

The night ended with alot of great food and laughter !

1 comment:

Ripley Runs said...

i can also count the number of times i used hairdryer... in a decade... :p