Surprise that Monday can be a Pig Out Day?
Hee .. Today my dept have an offsite/kick-off meeting @ Marina Mandarin!
= Pig Out !
Since we will have breakfast, morning tea, buffet lunch, afternoon tea!
The kick-off meeting was also held at the same place last yr. The food was great! So Im was damned looking forward to this meeting when I knew it was at the same place ! :P
Everyone take turns to present their "roadmaps" for 2007. Especially enjoyed the presentation done by a particular colleague, dint expect her to be so spontanteous, creative and entertaining. Had abit of fun with the actions she came up! I managed to "siam" the presentation! Just helped the manager to prepare some slides and he will do the talking. :)
The lunch buffet is really good! I tried abit of everything ...
HR popped by this time round. The training manager also briefly touched on our outdoor team building which will be held in Jan next yr. Im also looking forward to this one ! Not becos of food, but becos we will be doing things like rock climbing, balancing ourselves on ropes that are held at least 4 storey above ground ? Maybe we will have "flying fox" too ?! So exciting !
The mgr also mentioned that this might be a life-changing experience for some of us? A lady who was serving notice when she attended this training, retracted her resignation letter. I hope it can be life-changing for me eh ! Maybe after that, I will love my job and my life?
It also suddenly dawned on me that this team building fall on 19th Jan! That weekend Im going KL for the 30Km pacesetters, and we have already arranged to leave on friday-19th.
Die lor ...... Ugh !
Im definitely not going to miss this team building.
Think i just have to take a magic carpet to transport me from pt A to B.
Ohh .. we end our meeting with champagne (Jacobs Creek), nice nice, I had 3 glasses.
This unexpected champagne happened becos the suprise that my boss had planned dint materialise, so she had to plan other "surprise". :P
Ate so much that I dint have dinner, and hunger only strike after 9pm. haha
BOKW again today. Bought another skirt. Cant find tops I like ! I always have problems finding tops! *Boo Hoo*
Think I have an even greater prob finding a bag?
According to my fren, "I choose bag as if Im choosing husband"
:P
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
u own lots of hubby leow har??? :shock:
Go topless like tigger....definitely Cool!!!
hahaha... that's very funny... bags=husband(s)...
:p
Post a Comment