Have been a while since I slept close to 2 am on a friday nite.
Since knowing that I wont be running on sat morning, so should be ok to sleep as late as I want.
But think my body is very atune to waking up early ? I woke up @ around 8 am. Decide to just wake up so that hopefully I can sleep early tonight !
Decide to go down to Arena sale since Im badly in need of a swimming costume.
Their sale is at henderson road which is walking distance from bt merah interchange. Its been very long since I went to Bt Merah Interchange.
It used to be a place where I hang around alot during my sec skool days ... and thats like more than 10 yrs ago. .... ( ya ya .. Im that old liao ... *boo hoo*)
Used to go there for lunch in between band practices on a saturday. Or to basically nuah at the KFC there after band practices, can basically just spend 4 to 5 hrs there talking and doing nothing. haha ... my traits of "nuahing" started since school days. I miss those days just chatting with my friends, somehow, some whom you were close with are no longer your close friends due to some reasons or another. We all grow up and took a different path.
Those days are really the best days of my sec school life. Going band practices, hanging around outside the band room practicing, talking, playing bridge. Bascially like doing any other things except studying ? :P
Sec and JC life are really the best part, the carefree days. Not so much stuff to think abt, to plan.
It was just study and more study. The aim in life at that time was very clear, that was to enter into University.
As one grow older, things get very different. Things are not so simple as ABC, it become XYZ .. or X1Y9Z11. Things get complicated. You cant just hope that things are still simple as it is.
Suddenly make me ponder abt how much have I changed over these years. Have I change ?
Im still :-
1) pretty stubborn at times,
2) independent (to a certain extent), believe in depending on myself to get what i want.
3) not comfortable with people i just know
4) not friendly (yes .. i dont smile, look so fierce)
5) and I usually wont be the one initiating a conversation with strangers.
Maybe I have grow to be :-
1) Cynical
2) Get bored easily (only discover this when I start working, maybe its the job or its me?)
3) Impatient
4) more outdoor ? Was never that kind who will try trekking, wakeboarding, diving in my school days.
5) More peissmisstic.
So for better or worse, I have changed.
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha Charlotte, this is a very farni post! :D
No lah, u aren't that stubborn... a little bit BCC at times only! :P haha...
Post a Comment