Im all packed 12 hrs before the race ! First time !
My 1st race in 2004 (SCSM - 10km), I think i was still in a stage of blurness.
2nd race in 2005 (SCSM - 10km), I was out with a friend till around 11 pm
3rd race in 2006 (Shape run - 10km), I was nearly late for the race !
4th race in 2006 (AHM - 21km), this time round was much more anxious, alot of apprehension since it was my 1st time running 21km. Had my bib pin the day before, but all this was only done like 8 plus pm ?
5th race (SCSM - 21km)! Things are all different.
Less apprehension as compared to AHM, think becos I have run a 21km before. Hope this is not complacent. Have no timming in mind, hopefully can do the same as AHM and enjoy the process.
Now even take photos of them. Haha. 90% of the items here are joining me first time in a race !
When you are more addicted to it, you become more vain ! All these gadgets, fanciful stuff start coming in !
All the best to everyone who is running the race tom! Whether is it your 1st time or Nth time.
And for those running their first marathon, have faith in yourself ! You can do it ! And you are already a winner for taking the courage to sign up !
No comments:
Post a Comment