Sunday, December 10, 2006

New Place

Neh .. not that I gotten myself a new place .. where got $ ? Got $ also go travel la.

My fren who just got married in Jul invited us over to her new place. It is a very neat and nice place with simple decor. She prepared a whole spread of yummy food for us; Beef or Fish (yes .. she even sms us beforehand to ask us for our preference!), sweet corn (all times fav), hot dogs, potato salad, grapes, cherries ! Shes truely a 进得了厨房,出的了厅堂 modern/model woman!

Decide not to go there empty-handed, I went down to brownie factory at taka to get an assortment of brownies! Also bought xmas presents (& belated bd present) for the 2 gers. Hope they will like it !

She also showed us a video clip which they made for their honeymoon trip @ hokkaido. It is really very nice and sweet! If I ever get married, I also want to have something like this. haha

Psychic/Intutition this thing was also mentioned. According to my fren, "Everyone also have the Psychic power, it is a matter whether you know how to bring them out and use them"
Hmm .. very interesting.
I feel, women are generally more intutitive, so does it mean that they are born with a stronger Psychic power compared to men? But my fren's explanation was "Men and women have the same level of psychic power, however, men being the more rational person, their rationality will musked their pyschic power, as a result, they cant bring it out and use them"
Hmm .. very very interesting.

I always yield to know my future, know what is in store for me. Thats why I always thought of going for fortune-telling (provided that person is very very accruate). But at the same time, Im scared to hear them, what if its all the negative stuff, then cham lor.
Some people dont want to know so much, just live life as it comes.
What abt you ?

Its so nice to have your own comfy nest. But alot of burden come with it, paying loans, utilities, cut down on your travel. Think I should enjoy my single life now, can travel as and when I want !

Went to meet another fren at HV at nite. Nuah at the coffee club. Been very long since I last went there. Seems like the crowd is getting lesser ? But it is a good thing for me! Means I can consider coming here more often to nuah. haha

We attempt to walk home from HV ? But gave up after 3 bus stops ? yes . its my fault ! I just felt very sleepy, dont feel like walking anymore. I felt like I was basically sleep walking and sprouting nonsenses ! No need to drink, I was already talking rubbish.
Walking back from HV brought back some memories thou, yeah ... not my first time walking back home from HV, done it several times already.

Tom going BG run!
Decide that since there is no car to tumpang bag, and I dont feel like travelling lite. I will help to look after the bags and will run on the track prior to 7 am !

Nights out !

No comments: