Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Coffee

Finding new coffee places (cheap) at CBD area always excite me. Ya .. I need little things like this to spice up my working life!

Thanks to Junie, I found this new place (@ market street carpark) which sells coffee and tea that suits my taste!

She was the one who brought me to jalan jalan around market street carpark. I dint even know that there are shops inside ! *slap face*

This place also sell things like almond tea, milo dino, oreo milkshake .... there are alot of other different variety of drinks on its menu .. which I cant rem liao.
On top of that the price is very reasonable (cheap), tea or coffee is only 70 cents. Its rare to find them at this price @ CBD area!
Not only that .... they also have free flow of biscuits on their table and counter. Something quite unique ? You dont see other shops putting biscuits for you to take.

Took one packet yesterday, it is chococlate Kong Guan Biscuits, been a long time since i ate them. Yummy yummy.

2 comments:

roentgen said...

I FINALLY know what KGB stands for! :P

Ripley Runs said...

wow... nice man... i used to work in 137 market street, just opposite the carpark... but the place must have changed... :)