haiz ... another day when I feel like killing my boss.
I really BCC to her ... not say I never BCC to her before.
But I just feel I cant tolerate it any bit before I BCC.
*UGH*
Am I getting impatient ?
Or just that I cannot accept when my boss is "this kind of pattern" everytime ? Not just 1 or 2 times. It came to the point when in the midst of discussion, I really feel like telling her off ! *UGH*
Dint I must learn to "REN3" ... since no matter what .. shes the boss ?!
And must learn to put up a front and still smile at her no matter how buay song I am !
AHhhhhhh .. i hate all this pretence !
haizz ..
So life sucks after all eh ?
You dont like it , you still will / must / need to do it ....
thats life bah !
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
don't get push around, speak up & stand up for what you believe! Don't cross the board too much though...:)
Post a Comment