Seems to get harder to blog the remaining months.
Think I only "3 mins fire" ... :P
June
Camp Sunshine - Club Rainbow Camp! Learnt alot during the camp, was under alot of stress also. Some things did not go as smoothly as it should be due to lack of preparation and inexperienced on my part. Had alot of fun playing with the kids. The young ones are so cute ! So innocent!
Also the time when CBD run start to grow ? With all the birthday cakes cutting. Really got sick of celebrating birthdays during CBD run at one point. Think it hit a record high of 30 plus people? Almost every week, there was a bd to celebrate, 1 or 2 cakes to eat! *disgusting*
Oh oh .. And I miss sg runners 1st yr anniversary celebration at EC. Good fren’s wedding, so I cannot miss! Also don’t know what did I missed out … ha
But I believe everyone who went had fun!
1st time a Jie3 Mei4 @ my good fren wedding. Think we are a bunch of quite “failed” Jie3 Mei4. The brothers actually forced their way in barely 8 mins of us tekaning them! And we actually failed to realize that they dint complete the tekans that we have given them till they told us?! Arent we too gullible?!
Something interesting happen at night during the wedding. Very interesting indeed ……
July
Shape run- lst only women’s run in Spore organize by Shape Magazine. The goodie bag was fantastic! Was only interested in the bag. Not the run. Did not enjoy this run. It was very hot on that day! The run only started at 8 am. It did not help that I had barely 2 hrs of sleep on Friday night. Was nearly late for this run as my alarm dint sound at all!
But I broke my own 10km timming for this run. Clocked a PB of 58 min 58 sec.
Did something that I would not have think of doing if it were 2 yrs back. But I enjoyed myself, it was not as bad as I imaged it to be. There’s always good reason to step out of your own comfort zone.
A Big gang of Sg Runners celebrated KJ Birthday at this restaurant at Clementi Arcade which is very near Sunset Way. Never know Sunset way is such a happening place one eh. Although I stayed so near there, and jogged pass that area many many times, never knew Clementi Arcade exists!
Become part of HWA committee member, with Roentgen, KickJazz and Junie. Really had a lot of fun with them! From discussing about HWA matters, to makan, to running, to talking crap! Thanks people!
Went to watch Osim Tri with Tiwazz and IMD. First time watching a Tri! Quite interesting. Saw a lot of shwee triathletes.
Had to rush down to Bt Batok CC for Club Rainbow activities after that.
Aug
Ah hur …. 1 year older liao lor .. *BOO HOO*
My birthday happens to fall on a Tuesday. Gang of CBD Runners celebrated it for me. Kick bought 2 cakes for me from awfully chocolate! Thanks! Received presents from a few people too, from tiramisu, socks, shorts, handphone pouch!
Seems like quite long since I have cakes for birthday celebration.
My family stopped buying me cakes since I was 21 yrs old.
Celebrated my birthday with 2 good frens @ East Coast. They bought pizzas and durians for me. J We sat at the benches very near BFD, enjoying the live music coming from BFD. Been a long time since I went BFD. Brought back some memories…..
AHM! Yeah … first time running 21km! Excited yet worried! Worried abt finishing it … I did it and enjoyed it thoroughly! A milestone for 2006.
Was inspired to blog about my thoughts of AHM. So started a blog @ MSN Space about AHM.
Finally, I start to learn squash!!!! I have been wanting to do it since 2005! Only after a year, it become a reality, not NATO. Somehow, it stopped for now. Whether is it going to be a break, or a full stop, we shall see …….
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
part 1 - jan to may, part 2 - jun to aug... so part 3? when har? :) i must say that you have superb memory...
symptons of parkinson diease - can remember old things, cannot remind recent matters?...:rolleyes:
Not bad liao, I can't remember what happened last month liao !
What "interesting" thing happened at the wedding? :P Tell us leh....
Post a Comment