Monday, December 11, 2006

Dont understand

Beep Beep

AA: "Hi, you free this week?"
CC: "depend on when ? .. why ?"
AA: "Want to meet for dinner?"
CC: "I dont think so ..."
AA: "Why not?"

Decide to not to continue this chain of SMS which is totally meaningless. Waste my 500 free SMS, muscle strength of typing out that few letters.

Hmmm .. received this SMS from someone who have sort of disappear within sight and sound for quite a while.
I really dont understand some people (man especially) ... disappear with no valid (concrete) reasons .. suddenly SMS and ask you whether want to meet up for dinner n can even ask you "WHY DONT want to meet?" when you reject them ! Ahhhhhhhh

Maybe I shd waste a few SMSes .. saying things like
"I rather eat alone than eat with you ... "
"I dont want to lose my appetite for the next 1 mth "

Evil me at work.

3 comments:

kops21 said...

some rather eat corn alone than with tigger...sob...sob....:rolleyes:

Charlotte said...

I forgot to add le ..
the person who SMS was an idiot?

U r that idiot ah mr tigger ?
haha

kops21 said...

tigger good boi....:)

waiting to share sweet corn with ......