I love to read Life Section of Tuesday's Straits Times, it talk about travel ... places where you can visit .. the thought of travelling just make me happy .. :)
I wonder when is my next trip ... and will it be where I had planned it to be ?
I hate 1 of the external partner that we are exploring to have a working relationships .... I hope it will never take off ! Keeping my fingers cross.
Why am i always eating junk food ? Not having proper meal ...
Im eating junk food again ...
Think if u were to visit my stomach ... you will just see junks inside .. lots of it .. lol
Oh man .. its a STRUNG DAY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The best antidote for a Strung Day for me is either (a) To munch non-stop, stuffed myself with Junk food, pinch on all available food or (b) Sweat it out.
I did both.
Stuffed myself with whatever I can find on my table in the office.
Went to the gym after work.
I think mentally I feel better now ? Physically, maybe net net no impact. Input might even be more than output?
I notice something in the gym today which I think I will never understand.
It was already 9 pm when Im done with bathing. There were some girls still putting on makeup ? Hmm .... arent they going home already ? Why still put on makeup ?!!
I think I will never understand ..... because, I dont even blow dry my hair in the morning before going to work ?
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment