Sunday, February 25, 2007

Slim Day (Or Not so?)

Did 3 different kind of exercise today - run, gym and swim. In the hope to be slim ?
But Hmm ... I also had loads of different food ! :)

Decide to go ahead with a morning run due to a pig out at my cousin place the night before!

Ran all the way till SMU, turn in and exit from Orchard Rd, down holland Rd ...
Decide to stop @ Sunset way ... knowing that there is a 7 11 there. Want to check if they have Red Bean Vitasoy! Tried it e other day after my gym ... not too bad leh ..
*Boo Hoo* .. but they dont have it @ sunset way.

Since I have stopped, decide to take a bus back instead, although it is like only 4 or 5 bus stop away ? And I realise they still have e existence of non-aircon buses !
I used to like taking non-aircon buses at nite ... especially if its a double-decked one .. u can sit on top n let e wind blow against ur face ... *Shiok*!
I can also rem during my sec skool days, when they have the really old SMRT buses, we called them "bone shakers" ...:)

Packed my drawer today ... decide that I must throw away some stuff .. to make space!
Discover that I still have my skool days (fr Pri Skool) bus pass, lib card. Haha .. had a good laff at myself. Some photos look so cute .. n some with baby fats (nw is adult fats) !

After our gym, we went for a swim.
Kind of slacking ... swam 20 laps only .. haha
With lazy fren, what to do !

Now is the best part ! Food !!!

Decide to go find the pizza place which my fren had mentioned before .. "Cheap and good!"
We ordered a 7" pizza. I like the cheese, you can see the cheese pulling when u lift up the pizza.
The crust is also thin enough. Just not enough ingredients. But well .. its only 5 bucks . u cant expect too much ?

Next up is noodle .. very yummy too .. not too oily and the chili was good too !

Was already having cravings for ice kachang. So do or die ... I must have ice kachang today!
And they have peanut ice kachang! So happy !

When I saw the auntie scooping red beans and the red beans are the kind I like - mushy enough! It was like happiness x 2 ! For me ..good ice kachang is the red beans factor ... they must been mushy enough!

After shaving the ice, the auntie scoop a huge spoonful of mushy red beans and put on top of the ice ... it was really happiness x 3 ! She was so generous ! It only cost me $1.50.

I must go there again!

So it seems that I ate more than I burn ?

No comments: