Finally, we changed route for this run!
To sundial, up sheares bridge, to esplande, back to white house.
Started the run with sassy runner and few other people.
Was running at my own comfortable pace. After turning into marina park, was trying to keep pace with sassy runner, making sure I was close to her or in front of her.
I think she was trying to do e same too ?
Healthy competition here ... very fun I would say. Long time since I did something like tis .. :P
Really shiok !
Managed to see the ferrais wheel at sundial.
Went up sheares bridge. The wind was really shiok.
For today's run, we also have some food and gifts for everyone.
Brokie cook bee hoon, Sxuanjing bought Old Chang kee and some contributed drinks.
I was at Watson in the afternoon, and I saw the chocolate wafer sticks. Suddenly, feel like eating it and decide to "share the fats" with everyone else. :P
Tiwazz have made flowers for the girls, Tigger bought chocolates. I was asked to buy/make something for the guys .. only managed to come up with bookmarks with sgrunners photos.
Sorry, if you all look fat in the photos ! :P
Hmm .. I wonder if the guys realise there is a "love quote" on the bookmark ?
I also got an extra present from tigger. Thx !
Happy V-day everyone!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i wan to complain! i have no chocolate, no beehoon, no waferstick, no everything....:cry:
wah . u never help urself to the food . what can we do ? it was there mah
thans charlotte for the bookmarks... lucky i'm not in the pic... :p
Post a Comment