Have an appt with the PT, last free session with him, another one will be 3 mths later.
Since it is @ Vivo City, I decide that I will reached there when the gym is opened - 7am, put my bag then go for a run before the appt @ 9 am.
I luv mornings ... Maybe becos I born like 5 am in the morning? lol
Was thinking of jogging all the way till Tanjong Rhu, but I think this idea is abit far-fetched!
How can I do that in 1 hr 45 mins?!
Went down Chinatown direction instead. Pass by Lim Chee Guan @ Chinatown .. Oh my! There is a queue snaking out from the store of around 10 ++ people @ 730 am ?!
I seriously dont understand whats the thing about eating Bak Kwa during CNY?! Cant you eat it like the rest of the 350 days?! Why must you choose during CNY when you need to pay a premium ? And not only that, you need to Q up ! And is there any significance in eating Bak Kwa during CNY huh? Tell me ....
Went all the way to clarke quay, pass by CENTRAL. Its open liao ... should check it out one of these days. Seems like there are alot of eateries ?
Jog all the way to robertson quay till the bridge at zouk. U-turn at this point.
Reached back the gym @ 845 am.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The PT showed me how to use a few machines to tone up and strengthen my core.
Think he is pretty disgusted at how weak my core is.
He was commenting that I must strengthen my core, if not, I will suffer injuries with the runnings that Im doing. Especially, when I commented that my hips hurt after a 10km run jus now.
He also stressed that its the technique that is impt, make sure that I put the right set of muscle into use when doing the various exercise .
"Its the technique, not the amount or the no. of times you can do. "
Okie ... Time to strengthen my core!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today, I finally tried Kolo Mee! After thinking of it for the longest time ever.
Hmm .. its not too bad, abit saltish thou.
But still the KL wantan mee is better! How I miss the char siew!
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah... central like very happening... but too bad no cinemas there... (i think)...
anyway, would be interested to know what kind of core strength conditioning exercises did your PT prescribe to you... :p i'm a strong beliver of doing strength conditioning, flexibility exercises, etc... he's right about the technique... but once you got the technique right, the other thing to focus on would be the weight which is link to what kind end results you want... :)
u will get stronger once ur core strength improve.
Post a Comment