So fast ... 3 days of CNY Hols just ended like this ... going to have a "drought" till Good Friday in April!
So how is this year CNY different from prior years?
Hmm ... I still eligible in collecting ang pows .. haha
But I dint receive any bullets on FAQs, maybe my bullet-proof vest is finally working!
Although, I can feel/sense that the bullets were still shoot to my mum's direction ... haha ... women's intutition.
Somehow, this year, my mummy never cook as much goodies as last time .... *Boo Hoo*
We still visit our immediate relatives as before. :)
My sister somehow not so Hiao this year? Dint see her like make extra efforts to look pretty/ dress up more for this CNY?
Maybe old liao ... no energy to do such stuff ... :P
Oh ya .... finally got relatives say this at me instead of my sister .. "Wah .. getting thinner and prettier" :P
OK .. Im just childish .. siblings rivalry ...
Happy Oink Year everyone !
Smile everyday!
1 comment:
U should tell them, of course i am slim, pretty and sexy!
Post a Comment