3rd day has always been reserved for catching up with old frens or teachers.
Have arranged to Lao Yu Sheng with my frens.
Since they have no complaints over the Yu Sheng I made last yr, we stick to Sim Family Yu Sheng ! :P
Woke up @ 630 am for a run. Yes ... I need to burn off the fats !
Start off with jogging down bt timah rd, halfway thru, suddenly have this idea of jogging till SMU and turn into BG and exit from BG Orchard Rd entrance. At Holland Rd, instead of the usual way back, I decide to jog to the Bouna Vista and take the canal route back.
Hmm . I realise I never stick to the route that I had planned.
Does it display certain traits of myself?
Reached home, start preparing the Yu Sheng.
This is the end product !

Seeing the kids running around reminds me how carefree kids are. So nice to be kids, just play .. 天塌下来,当被盖!Or the only thing to think about was really to study and get good results? Not like now .. there are 101 things to think .. *Boo Hoo*
I had a carefree afternoon for a few hrs too ... :)
Someone mentioned that my nails cutting skills sucks ! So ugly .. how can a ger cut nails till like that ? -__- Thx lor .... next time u help me cut lor ! Free manicure ... or u pay for my manicure service ?
1 comment:
The Sim Family Yu Sheng looks yummilicious!!! *lau nua*
I haven't had Yu Sheng yet leh .... *boo hooo* ... so when r u making for me ? :P
Post a Comment