Sunday, February 11, 2007

Mission Completed!

Ho ho ho.
Mission completed ! Just need some finishing touch tmr! :)


In order to complete the impt mission... went surfing for some love quotes.
Tot some was quite meaningful ?

"Love that is true never grows old"

"Love is smiling on the inside and outside"

"Love is like a mountain,hard to climb,but once you get to the topthe view is beautiful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Went for BG run tis morning.

While jogging inside BG, I try to recognise and remember the place we passed by. Somehow, I will just get lost inside BG?
My left hips start to give me some discomfort when we come out from minden road.
Was comtemplating whether to go back BG myself first, while the rest continue to Nassim Road.
As always, my brain and action is not in sync.
Continued into Nassim Road.
After a while, felt more ache at my left hips ... starting to regret not listening to my brain!

Reached back BG, did abit of stretching. Felt better after that.... *heng ah* ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In order to complete my mission, went to the shopping mall near my place. Been a long time since I step inside the mall. Was looking at the mix of tenants (or should I say no mix) ?
The no. of maid agency were countless! There are like 30 or more of them ?! Super fierce competition!

Some of the shops are still the same. Like the Ah ma of the shop that I used to frequently last time, she is still there helping her kids. Brought back some memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fren asking whether I want to watch band performance, they are playing Phantom of the Opera and Tchaikovsky's Slavonic March.
Got into the mood to listen to band music!
Long time since I play them on my player!

3 comments:

kops21 said...

so many missions...headache hor...:)

Run'er said...

which band which band???

Charlotte said...

ha . .ACJC ..